Sunday, October 21, 2012

Water's Edge

Sorry for my recent absence. I hope to get back into some form of "regular" blogging soon. One of the things I've been busy with is that I've recently started a weekly "recap" of what we talk about at my youth group's Wednesday night meeting, which is called "Water's Edge". The idea is for students who miss to hear what was missed or for parents to get an idea of what their kids are being taught. Or possibly for any other listener to enjoy my ramblings about the Word of God.

Each one is maybe 8-10 minutes in length, and are usually posted on the youth group's YouTube channel by the weekend. You can check them out at www.YouTube.com/TreeLakeYouth

Here is the first one which kind of explains the meaning behind "Water's Edge" and what the focus is for the youth group.

Grace and peace,
Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment